Where to buy CryptoCurrency Online
If you are like most people, you would like to buy some Bitcoins or other CryptoCurrency, but are not sure how and where to do it safely.
I have been interested in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and LiteCoin for a few years now, but was originally not sure how seriously to take it all.
Once I became clear that I wanted to be involved in Crytpo Currency the next questions were about choosing a trusted place to acquire and store my virtual coins. It’s normal to feel hesitant heading into uncharted territory. It’s good you found this site in your research.
Now that I have some knowledge and experience with regard to these virtual currencies and how to safely purchase, store and even mine them, I am sharing that knowledge here so that interested people can confidently buy Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and other coins with less confusion and more confidence about the whole process.
Use this link to Join Coinbase and receive $10 US funds in Bitcoin when you buy or sell $100 US in Bitcoin. You may want to try ezBTC if you are Canadian. Read more about Coinbase and ezBTC below.
A list of Our Current Top Recommendations for
Buying, Accepting, and Storing CryptoCurrency
Here’s our list of recommended Cryptocurrency Exchanges. You can read below about each one:
- ezBTC is the best choice for Canadians who want to be able to sell their Cryptocurrency
- Coinbase is the most trusted USA Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Paxful has the most options for buying Cryptocurrency including through Paypal and using Gift Cards.
ezBTC recently jumped to the top of our list for a few reasons:
- Coinbase stopped buying from it’s Canadian customers. I think this was related to issues with a USA based Exchange paying out to Canadian bank accounts, but I am not totally sure. We are Canadian based and needed a Canadian based Exchange that we can transfer to for selling.
- ezBTC doesn’t charge fees for electronic deposits and withdrawals. (USA customers may want to consider it for this reason)
- ezBTC pays out to Canadian bank accounts.
Get started here with ezBTC. Their registration is quick and non-intrusive.
 Coinbase – In the USA, the most popular and trusted source of multiple CryptoCurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum is currently Coinbase (which was formed in 2012 and is based in San Francisco, California)
Use this link to Join Coinbase and receive $10 US funds in Bitcoin when you buy or sell $100 US in Bitcoin.
Coinbase will also act as a wallet for the CryptoCurrency you buy there as well as any that is sent to you.
 Paxful, is another well trusted, Wilmington, Delaware USA based company that now offers the most payment method options for purchasing Bitcoin and you can buy some right now using the virtual kiosk on this page.
You can pay for Bitcoin with various payment methods including:
- Most Well-known Gift Cards
- Cash Deposits to Western Union, MoneyGram, your Bank, and more
- Online Transfers through PayPal, Skrill and many more
- ANY Credit/Debit Card, Prepaid Debit Card, Debit Card, Credit Card
Use the “Powered by Paxful” Virtual Kiosk that you see on this page or click this Paxful link to buy Bitcoin now.
It’s a good idea to spread out your CryptoCurrency over more than one wallet.
You could have multiple wallets with one company, but we also recommend using the Bitcoin wallet, Blockchain for an alternate Bitcoin wallet.
Paxful, is a well trusted, USA based company that now offers
the most payment method options for purchasing Bitcoin
and you can buy some right now using this virtual kiosk.
To be honest, their fee percentages are ludicrous, but they
get away with it because you can pay them with anonymous
methods such as gift cards from other corporations.